Sunday, June 17, 2012

JiujitsuGeeks Podcast Episode 9 / Rolls of Fury

Aaron and I are back for another glorious podcast. This time we give our impressions of the seminars we have attended, recent BJJ happenings, and the latest products we have obtained. These type of podcast are fun because we jabber on and pretty much forget that at some point people may listen to it.
Enjoy! 


Production notes....

Here is the website to the artist that designed the Kurt Osiander t-shirt for Shoyoroll. 



This is what is considered dining room art in my house. To me....not my wife. 
Above is the reprinted Bruce Lee cover from his first appearance on the cover of Black Belt magazine back in October of 1967.  Notice that Bruce's name is nowhere to be found on the cover. At this point he was just a television actor. I have a pretty deep admiration of Bruce Lee. Ironically my Chinese born wife does not and seems to not appreciate that I had it framed and hung on display in our house.

Black Belt magazine has featured quite a few BJJ/Gracie Jiujitsu practitioners on their cover...which you can get reprinted in poster form here.... Black Belt Magazine cover reprints.  I ordered the ones with Rickson, Royce, and Helio on the covers and put them in my home office.




No comments:

Post a Comment