Sunday, July 1, 2012

Got Issues?

It seems every time I find a really cool website or service, it sells something that I am sure will piss off my wife. The other night when I stumbled across a new site that sells back issues of martial arts magazines, I knew I had to hide this from my better half. I already have multiple rubbermaid containers full of martial arts magazines taking up space in my attic, shed, and home office. I will just have to deal with her wrath once packages start arriving.
The guy that owns the site, Jeff, is a BJJ guy with 20 years experience in the martial arts. I have to give him a shout out because his bio reads like mine. Visit the site below and look through his collection. If you see something you like and want to purchase, shoot Jeff an e-mail and he will send you the price and ordering instructions. Even if you have no interest in buying I recommend just looking through the scans of magazine covers. He also buys martial arts magazines if you a collection you are looking to get  rid of. 

Enjoy!

E.T. 



No comments:

Post a Comment